Trying to conceive when ovulating???? HELP!!!

Okay so I've been reading that if you take your temp. that would more than likely tell you that you are ovulating. Can that be taken like a normal temp. like when your sick?? I read that it is a little high when ovulating and even high when on your period. Any one out there have any infomation for me that might be a little bit more helpful on this topic???

Also just to add my period had been irregular since May. It's been every three months. Ex: May 16- July-25 then again July 25- Oct. 25
I had a MC in April so... I can't go by a regular ovulation calendar which goes by every 21-28 days in between a normal cycle. Before the MC I was always regular maybe a week late at the latest. NEVER 3 months. Took test too all negative.

Arual2303

Asked by Arual2303 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/ovulationfaq.htm
    Anonymous

• You have other ways of knowing your ovulating too. One being that when you are ovulating your discharge will be a lot more plentiful and it is like egg whites. Two you can buy an ovulation test at Dollar tree. Do it on the day that you notice a lot of discharge and wetness.
    Anonymous

• check out www.fertilityfriend.com it has a lot of info.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 10:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• www.babtcenter.com
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2008