What would u do??

so one day we left to go eat out..left our door unlocked (forgot to lock) have 3 kids so was in a hurry to get out the door..well my mom had said she was gonna stop by but hadnt by the time we left she also just walks in doesnt knock o wait for us to say come in..anywho..that day my hubbys psp was in the kitchen underneath some papers n bread n other stuff plugged in to the charger well we come home n its gone plus the new game he had jut bought n the memory card..i think it was my mom she has a history of stealing..my neighbor also told me they saw a lady come into my home..weird thing was if it was someone else why only take that my computer was on the couch the flat screen was there to..i asked my mom if she came over n she said no no it wasnt her..o n she also knows that we leave the door unlocked every once in a while. i have friends bt they never come over here.so if u thought it was one of ur family members what would u do? would u confront them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• i would confront them
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would confront them
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• she loves pawning stuff to..but the thing is we didnt save the serial number off the psp :( so can prove that its ours if she did..now im going around the house n saving all the serial numbers to all our stuff..but we lock the doors windows every tme we leave even if that means being a lil late for whatever
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Wow. Have you snooped around her house looking for it? I would, fast before she has the chance to pawn. Also, I'd ask the neighbors for a description of who they saw go in your house. If it fits your mom, def confront! And def lock all doors, and change the locks if she's got a key. It's good you are getting all the serial numbers of things now. I'd be royally pissed cause it does sound suspiciously like your mom took it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• raine2001 its to late that same day that happened she went out of town.. :( im more than sure it was her. its sad that i cant even trust my own family in my own home! its like what type of person goes into someones home take stuff that they work so hard to get the money for to buy it. just so someone can think o today i will go there n steal from my own family.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Heck ya. I would also demand it back.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• my mom trys to do the same thing excet i lock my door when i leave( lol) . she trys to read my mail i snatch it from her and tell her too mind her business.
    chris1975

Answer by chris1975 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would start making sure my doors were locked and tell her you wanted your psp back and if she claims doesn't have it then I would tell her she was seen going in(or going out) so if she doesn't have it as she claims then she owes you a new one
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2011