Weight Loss?

Has anyone here of Cafemom actually tried any products like Hydroxycut and Slimquick? If so, was it successful or not worth the bother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Be prepared. Your going to get a lot of "Diet pills are bad!" answers...It's so annoying.
    They can't just answer the question. Anyway no I haven't
    Anonymous

• Never tried those. I had success with the Weight Watchers program, plus I try to stay active and work out.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I tried Hydroxycut and it didn't do a thing. I bought it at GNC health store and if you return a product within 30 days you get your money back. I tried a couple of different things from there specifically because of their money back policy. I figured If something didn't work within 30 days, it wasn't going to at all.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have tried lots of them...
    They make me miserable. Twitchy, and jittery...
    They kept me active because I felt like if I stopped moving I would die.
    They werent worth it for me.
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I use arbonne figure8 line and love it. I have gone down 2 pants sizes since I started at the beginning of the year.. some weeks I am better then others.. lol I am so bad at sticking with stuff. lol I love to eat too. I use their shakes, supplements, chews for inbetween meals, and the NRG GO3 Fizzy tablets (a big fav of mine) I have more energy and feel so much better when I am on everything though.
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 1:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Also I take arbonnes colon cleanse.. not a laxitive but lose some good weight since I heard on Opera I think it was that you can carry 10-20 lbs of crap in you.. So yes we are all full of crap! LOL Its a good place to lose some weight. My mom just did the detox body cleanse and I am going to try in next week. She lost some more weight and looks so good after it. Little nervous as I love to eat so weighting till after Thanksgiving.. lol maybe I should wait till after all holiday parties?? lol
    I can send you a scoop of the shakes if you like to try and see if you like them and maybe a chew too and a fizzy. Let meknow.. Arbonne has a 45 day guarentee no questions asked so that is nice too.lol The products are all botanically based and vegan certified.
    Here are two sites www.passion4more.myarbonne.com to buy them and www.gofigure8.com for support and shake ideas and meal ideas.. stuff like that.
    Good luck!!
    KimArbonne

• I haven't tried those, I use two products that are absolutely incredible. They have helped me lose lbs and inches, they are safe and pretty affordable. pm me for info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 8:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• When Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, Stacker, Ripped Fuel had ephedra in it, I was able to shed several pounds. I haven't tried the new formulas though..I want to try something , but I can't because I have a thyroid disorder. AARGH!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2008