Is this normal?

I am 20 weeks pregnant today and I barely ever feel my baby kick yet. The thing is with my oldest I started feeling the baby at 4.5 or 5 months. with ,y second was 14 weeks and with this being my 3rd baby I thought I would feel this one even sooner, but I don't really. I mean occasionally (not every often) I will feel the baby but if I do it is down like really low like where your underwear line is

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• normal.. very normal.. give it another month or so and your ribs will wish you couldnt feel still lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I thought every pregnancy was different. And i am just starting to feel my baby movefor maybe a bout 2 weeks now. And I am 5 m onths
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Its probably normal for this baby.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I didn't feel my FIFTH baby until 22 weeks! I was freaked until I found that my placenta was in the front of my uterus which blocked a lot of her movements. She was a quiet girl too which didn't help. lol
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011