Almost 20 weeks tight uncomfortable pressure when using bathroom?

I'm almost 20 weeks and when I use the bathroom making 1or 2 lol i have a tight uncomfortable pressure right above my pelvic bone especially when I poop or near emptying my bladder. Anyone else experience this? Id webmd but it takes forever for an answer.. Any advice would be appreciated thanks!  **UPDATE** Now its a sharp pain does not hurt alot though but its in my right hip every fewminutes or when I sit up my lower back is a little crampy to. I also have restricted blood flow thry the placenta maybe I should get checked out lol?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 6:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always have light bleeding after I do a #2. Freaks me out every time but for me my dr. says it going to nprmal because of the way my baby is positiond. but yo may want to get that checked.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It sounds like braxton hicks contractions to me and that going to the bathroom is triggering them. It's been a year since I was pregnant, but that feeling is how I would describe BH contractions, and it seems like going to the bathroom has triggered them for me before.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I had that too. Something about the position you are sitting in on the toilet. If you hold the bottom part of your belly when you are on the toilet, it should ease up.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Try sitting up straight on the toilet and kind of bracing your belly. I know.. its weird to talk about bowel movements with strangers...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011