Are you obsessed with looking younger?

Gifford approaches the aging process with her trademark sense of humor, but also through a so-called "spiritual lens," asserting, "The women who are obsessed with staying young are women who do not understand or believe that they are already incredibly valued... If you understand there is a purpose for you right now, then you are not looking backwards and mourning what's past."

But when Vieira expresses a fear of being invisible, a sentiment shared by many women in their 50s, Gifford counters by reminding her that "you don't become invisible to the people who love you. Your husband, your family, friends, me."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/09/today-show-youth-obsession_n_820868.html

I figure at some point you've got to accept the fact that you will not look the same ~

tasches

Asked by tasches at 6:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I accept myself for how I am and the way I look. I dye my grey hair, but Iv had allot of grey since 6 years old. I dont stress or obsess over getting old, or older. Its a fact of life. NO amount of cream, plastic surgery or botox will stave off ageing forever so why make the plastic surgeon or dept stores rich?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No, but I am not in the entertainment industry like they are.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 7:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• nope not all...but i am only 27.. ask me again in 20yrs..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• nope
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2011