Has anyone here had not so much of a sex drive since pregnant adult content

I havent had to much of one. What do you think I can do about this?

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's hormonal, not much you CAN do about it. My sex drive is usually really high, but the minute I get pregnant, it's completely out the window, heh. I might have the desire once or twice, but that's about it. Thankfully I have a very understanding husband, who says he uses this time to recuperate from the massive amounts of sex I make him have when I'm not pregnant, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• make yourself feel pretty and sexy go buy yourself some sexy laungera that looks good with your belly
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• lol. I know right. I can think about it all i want. But when it comes down to it. That mood is no longer their. It kinda makes me feel bad sometimes though.
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i have a problem with that to, i respond better, not before bed, but when baby take a nape. more spontaneousness.
    urselbaker

Answer by urselbaker at 6:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Where do you suggest that I buy some laungera from thats will look good onme now @mamawilbur?
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My sex drive was higher then my husbands before IUI got preggers....now not so much....but it kind of still works out because now we BOTH want sex at the same times instead of just me lol....I don't really think there is anything you can do about it...like Anouck said...hormones and all that....everything should get back to normal soon after you have the baby
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I dont know if i just dont have the energy or what. But befor I was pregnant, very high sex drive.
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think it is very normal the 1st trimester I was way too tired, the 2nd trimester sex drive was high then towards the end I was too tired & big again.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• try ross or look online you can find something i have
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ross? Is that an online store?
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011