Do you know where I can find a bubble?

My daughter is allergic to Peanuts, milk, corn,wheat, eggs and soybeans. She is also allergic to cats and dogs, trees and grass just to name a few. I guess she needs to go on a glutein diet. Do you know much about glutein diets? Do you know anybody that is on one? Can you ever eat out again? What about school lunches?

Right now I am thinking that I need to find some kind of durable bubble to put her in . Do you know where I can find a bubble?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 6:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Health

• gosh that sucks i don't know anything but wish you luck
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Im sorry you have to deal with all of that. I dont know the answer to any of your questions, Im so so sorry! HUGS
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• That would be GLUTEN-FREE . For people who have "Celiac disease" and people with it cannot eat any flour or foods with Gluten in threm.
    Beofre you try a Gluten -free diet, her Doctor will have to test her for Celiac Disease. My daughter has it.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• aww poor thing (you and her) I'm sorry i don't know much about it but i hear it is getting much easier to manage just do alot of research and ask her ped. about it
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 7:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Thanks guys. Her ped is what found out that she was allergic to so much stuff. He referred me to an Allergist. But until we can get in to see the allergist, no more beloved peanut butter on wheat toast.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011