Work at home positions

I'm a ChaCha guide and looking for extra money doing more SMS text work. If you have any leads let me know.

I don't need a work at home opp. or bizs, I need a job.

Thanks.

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 9:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• We were featured on the evening news: Works4Mom.com

Many actual work at home jobs, no MLM, no GPT, No business, just the security of a weekly pay check.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Try momportunity.com that's got a lot of good ones

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:43 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You can Try Onlinr Surveys.. its easy,free and doesnt take a lot of time so you can jsut kinda do a little here and there... check out my blog. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/ hope that helps.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 1:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Look at these opportunities:

Work at Home for Moms
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:27 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008