Do you believe in Ghosts?

Just wondering if you believe in Ghosts, and if so do you have any Ghost stories?

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have the gift to see and hear them, so I would be rather hypocritical if I didn't believe in them. The home I live in now has at least 3 that I know of - a small boy, a rather angry middle aged man in the attic, and depressed older man in the basement. Our house is on top of an old abandoned mine, and I believe that's where they came from because there is no history that matches them as far as the house is concerned.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes. We have one (at least) in our house. My son has his own paranormal investigations group,and he did an EVP in our kitchen, and we caught it on the audio tape. But, before that, we'd had many occurences, and still do. I need to get him and his group over here to do an all-night investigation.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yep and we have a few that visit here, one that is a terrible prankster. He likes hiding things and recently started turning lights on and off.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes, I used to see my dead friend.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• YES and it's way too long to post on here but my dad came to me after he passed. I also lived in a house that was actively haunted - I moved in on a Friday and out on a Monday it was so weird.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes,I have at least 2 here,a child and an adult male. I saw the child last week run thru my kitchen,and saw him/her this morning run by again. I can feel the male around me alot. I'll get that feeling that someone entered the room but there no living person there. I had a creepy encounter at my mom's house a few days after my grandma passed. The spirit got right up in my face and I could feel a breeze on my cheek. All the hair on my body stood on end like I got an electric shock!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I believe in ghosts have quite a few stories. Used to to seances in grave yards, saw some really wild crap. Too much to write on here but if you want to know about some of them, just message or friend me.
    Sessy89

Answer by Sessy89 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have an elderly lady (previous home owner) and a Native American woman (further back in time). Both have been seen. I hear footsteps and things dropping but most of all they move things in the house and REALLY mess with the electricity. Turn on lights (often), turn off lights, move huge bins, mess with the vcr, open the garage, move figurines, so much stuff. One day I yelled at them and told them to go home.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No I don't have any ghost stories, but I do believe in ghosts. I believe that if you believe in God and Satan the ghosts with it. and so do the angels
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 6:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I believe in the possibility but not like most do. I believe that their energy continues on but I don't believe you can actually physically see them. I am sensitive to things around me-I will leave it at that but I don't know if they are really ghost or what it is
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011