What do you think about moms who party all the time?

I'll be frank , I think it's pretty selfish and obnoxious... why have kids if you care more about partying the your own child?? I know this girl that all she does or talks about is partying or having a good time, and anytime she can dump her baby off with someone she will. I know it's not my life, so I shoudn't really care but there just some things in life that bother me, kind of a pet peeve thing i guess.. just ranting i guess blEH@!!! I feel sorry for her baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• its pretty stupid
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• They are immature.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think they are trying to escape reality and it will come back and bite them in the butt eventually. I feel sorry for the kids though unless they have really good grandparents that get to kep them all the time then I say they luck out getting rid of the sorry excuse of a mother to be quite honest. Because who needs all the chaos all the time...I would rather they give up their kids from the start than throw them off on anyone and everyone. LIke some peole I know do..because crap happens that you don't know about until it is too late to prevent (oh wait getting stoned was more important anyway). sorry too close too home ladies.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 7:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• That they shouldn't even be having kids in the first place if all they want to do is party hardy. Left those days behind when i had kids.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree - pretty stupid and pathetic. There are so many people in this world that want a child more than anything who are denied and then you have baby factories who just want to spurt em out and then go party. I think they suck - thats what I think!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I sadly know a lot of people like that. I'm 22, but I haven't been to a "party" since I was in high school. Bars, yes, but only when my daughter is at her dad's house on scheduled weekends (every other weekend) and will already be away whether I go out or stay in. I use that time to have my couple of drinks, not time that I could be spending with my daughter. I do think it's selfish, and I know these girls love their kids, that's no question...they just aren't mature enough to take the responsibility that they should, IMHO.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• its bad parenting and its very wrong. its sad there are alot of mothers that put their self before their children. If you wanna party you shouldnt make the decision to have children , now dont get me wrong its totally ok to go out and enjoy urself every once in a while while ur child is with a responsible adult, other than that it shouldnt happen.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree with you. I rarely go out without my son. I have huge issues with people that let other people take care of their kids while they're out like they don't have responsibilities most of the time...I'm pretty sure that wasn't grammatically correct, but I think it makes sense. lol
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's trashy.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 9:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No ways. Partying so much and neglecting your own DH & kids can never be my cup of tea........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011