You and your so

what do you fight about the most. i was told most couples fight about money the most. But me and my dh dont are fights are about our kids and how to disapline them he thinks im to hard i think he lets them walk all over him.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 6:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• We fight most about his family and how the treat our kids and his kids. Other then that it's (was) money.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We fight most about his family he tells me to deal with them
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We fight about everything. Little bickering all the time. We hardly ever have big blowouts. If we do it is about him not telling the truth.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• sadly its mostly on money
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• His socks... He has a tendency to take them off and just leave them wherever he happens to be, and that drives me up the wall. Other than that, we really never fight.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We don't really fight....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We've hardly ever fought about money....mostly we fight because we have WAY different parenting styles and sometimes because I think he takes me and what I do as a SAHM for granted....but more often then not it's the parenting styles thing
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We don't fight. We have disagreements but have never really had a fight after 8 years.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Usually we fight about the same things as you except it's reversed.. I think he is way too hard on my daughter.. he thinks I'm not hard enough!! We also fight about the trust issues we have in our relationship..
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 7:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mostly parenting - he thinks I'm not hard enough, I think he's too hard. Sometimes we argue about other stuff, but it's kind of hard to describe exactly. I have depression, anxiety and PMDD; he has tons of stress and possibly bipolar (trying to find out), so between the two of us, we can sometimes end up with a very warped view of reality and it leads to an argument. We're working on talking more and trying to be clearer with what we say and what we mean so that we can avoid the fights.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2011