I HAVE THIS EX THAT CALLED ME AT 2 IN THE MORNIN TALKIN ABOUT HE MISS ME BUT HE GOT ON THE SUBJECT OF US SLEEPING TOGETHER AND HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND?

I'VE BEEN KNOWING HIM SINCE I WAS SIXTEEN WHICH I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO HIM AND HE TOLD ME HE WASNT GOING ANYWHERE.BUT ITS LIKE WHEN HE GETS A GURLFRIEND I GUESS HE FEELS LIKE I SUPPOSE TO BE HIS REBOUND BUT I DONT THINK SO WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Mz.Cookie174

Asked by Mz.Cookie174 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Ignore him. Better yet, change your number. He just wants to get laid.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• What do you think? Is your gut telling you to tell this idiot to take a flying F*@# in a rolling doughnut? That's what mine would be saying. He is a cheater and looking for familiar sex and thats it. MOVE ON
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Dont answer the phone calls.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have moved on and he says i shouldnt disown him jus because I have a boyfriend but I told him wasnt nothing gonna happen between us and i know excuse my french ***** is good but he told me dont run to him when i get hurt which has never happened he wants me to sit and listen to him talk about his itches but I cant tell him about my man.So I cuss him out he asked me why was I talkin to him like that but I really think he want me to turn back into that 16 yr old that he had wrapped around his finger right plan wrong b!*ch
    Mz.Cookie174

Comment by Mz.Cookie174 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• what do YOU think? its obvious they guy is worthless and just wants a side dish. hes not the faithful type. time to move on, ignore his calls and find someone better
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Leave him alone he knew you since sixteen your not married or even his girlfriend he is using you when he is feeling lonely or going through something he had plenty of time to make you his one and olny you deserve better then him someone who will accept all of you and can give their all you can't be friends with him you have to much history move on.Good Luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 7:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• @Betutah thank you I told him that but you know wat he said a year ago if i loose weight and get a job he would be wit me and Im 210 dats not big but I never judged him and he is in a wheelchair I never said well if you cant get up and walk ill be wit you not being a itch just speakin the truth.
    Mz.Cookie174

Comment by Mz.Cookie174 (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• LOSER! desperate and has no life.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• simple don't answer the phone
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2011