What would you think

if your hubby tells you he cant get on his facebook but he is sending things a stanger would not know and he changed his thing from married to single and he tells you you can do what ever you want when you are not together

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 6:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I would think it is time for a BIG talk.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think you are trying to say your DH is telling you he can't get on FB but is sending things to strangers and changed his profile from married to single and then he tells you to do whatever you want? Is that right? Well sweetie - the writing is plainly on the wall there - I don't think he's left much to interpretation - do you?
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• oh helll NO! that wold not fly by me, I'd have a serious talk with him.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Is it possible for him to reset his password in case some juvenile hacked his account?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think so investigating needs to be done and a seriou conversation and maybe a plan to get things together to leave him. (Just get things ready so that IF you do decide to leave you have what you need, and wont have to get it ready later. Im talking like money for a place to stay ect.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think he is a jerk and you need to start thinking about yourself. protect yourself and your feelings
    meghanconwell

Answer by meghanconwell at 7:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i think he made it plain that hes not happy and wants you to make the move for a split because he doesnt have the guts to do it himself. he figures if you dump him he won't feel like an ass for splitting with you for someone else.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i would ask him if he could spell divorce. no joke
    chris1975

Answer by chris1975 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• sit down and talk to him and see if you can get some answers from him
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• There's a chance his account has been hacked. I've seen it a few times. First thing to do is change the password or delete that particular account and make a new one for him. If he doesn't like the idea of that then I would say watch your back! That would mean that something is up that he don't want you to know about. I have the password to my SO's account and he has mine, so ask him for the password, change the password, see if that fixes it and if not, well....time for a serious talk!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 10:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2011