Do my signs show ovulation??? adult content

Ive tried opks, and i never get a positive... I dont chart because i work all three shifts at work and im always busy... I always note my cervical mucus changes... For the first time in several months I noticed ewcm that was very stretchy, almost stringy because it just hangs! i know that is tmi.. well i noticed the ewcm on sunday and then again on monday... but today, it has changed from ewcm to a cloudy almost white, kind of tacky mucus... would you say i already ovulated????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• it sounds like it. To bad you cant chart, that is the best way to see if you are ovulating. A lot of drs want temp charts when you are ttc to see if you have any kind of infertility. Good luck!!
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• df and i dtd on thursday, sunday, and monday... do you think there is still a chance of conception if i had ewcm on sunday and monday??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• that is the BEST sign of ovulation
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 8:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2011