What can I do with pork chops????

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We cooked pork chops on the grill tonight with BBQ sauce.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Leave them at the store.

Answer by louise2 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We don't have a grill =(
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You can fry them bake them, smother them in gravy, put them on the george forman gtill or bbq grill, You can stuff them too thats my favorate.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm simmering mine in a sauce made of diced tomatoes, minced garlic, basil, parsley and served over fettuccini.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• What do you stuff them with???
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm thinking the skillet with some sorta pan sauce maybe, there not thick enough to stuff or i would I love stuffed pork and chicken.
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ooh I have a great recipe my SO told me they were the best pork chops I ever made. I dredged in flour, dipped in egg whites with 1 tsp soy sauce, then dipped them in browned Panko bread crumbs that I had mixed some spices in - baked them and the panko bread crumbs kind of plump up from the juice in the meat and it almost makes a stuffing actually ON the pork chop - it was amazing! These were bone in thick pork chops - cooked about 1 hr on 450. PM me if you want the recipe emailed.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Brown them, put in baking dish, add bbq sauce and cover and bake for 1 hr at 350
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i mix a bunch of herbs together, generously sprinkle it over the chops & them throw it on a skillet with some butter in it.

This is usually my mixture, i make a bunch of it & save it. I do not measure, just eyeball it.

garlic powder
    onion powder
    paprika
    salt
    pepper
    brown sugar
    touch of cumin
    touch of cayenne
    and some adobo seasoing

I mix all that together, sprinkle it on one side of chop..fry that side down & while that side is cooking, i sprinkle the other side. I like to cook it on a high heat to brown the outside. if it starts to burn, but is not done in the middle...i throw it in the oven for a couple of minutes. I actually made this tonight. It's very good. I have a few more pork chop recipes, but this is our fav. You can create your own special spice mix.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011