Is she cheating?

So, my partner gets her coat on and says that she wants to go visit her parents. I asked what time should a I start dinner? She said it don't matter she will eat with her parents. The next night, I get home from working all day and say lets take the kids out. Nope she is too tired to go out and wants to stay in so I take the kids out. When I get home she is gone, leaves a note that she went to some friends since I decided that I wanted to eat without her! The next night I buy her favorite food and cook it for her and she says that she is going to her parents again and when she gets home she said they fixed cheese burgers for dinner, when I fixed her favorite meal and she didn't want to eat with us. Then I asked if she wanted to rent some movies and watch them with me and says no that she is going to bed early. The next day she takes the movies I paid for and goes to a friends house to watch them! So today I asked her what was up and she says that I am always working, don't have time for her and that she wanted to hang out with some friends that actually care about her. I think she is cheating...what do you gals think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't know her so I don't know but SOMETHING is up. Does she recoil when you touch her or will she still have sex with you? She may be interested in someone else and trying to create a distance from you but something is definitely up - that is not how someone who is in love with you behaves. Whether we are going through a stressful time or not my SO always makes being with me a priority.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If this has been going on for a month or so...I'd say yes.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• maybe you could follow her? I would have to play detective....

or be honest & tell her you're suspecting that she is cheating....good luck! HUGS!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I wish mine would make me a top priority when we are having a stressful time.

It kinda does sound like she is. Even if you work a lot, it sounds like you DO put forth the effort to spend time with her. Making plans for dinner, watching movies...but she's the one ditching out. Maybe you should do some digging around.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Something definitely sounds suspicious.... I wouldn't necessarily think she's cheating on you, but it does sound like she's trying to create distance between you two. Other than having a totally honest heart to heart (which it sounds like you've already tried to do), I don't really know what else to tell you. Good luck!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• she may not be cheating, but it does sound like she's distancing herself.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• honestly you should talk to her and if u dont trust her word do your own little detective work and found out for yourself so u can move forward and not feel so in the dark and confused
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well, if it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck.... Sorry, but you know you should go w/ your gut! I'd sit down w/ her & just ask her. Then see if she will do couple's counseling if you feel you want to stay in the relationship. I'm sorry you are dealing w/ this. I know how much it must hurt. *Hugs* & Best of luck.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• She just may not be that into you.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• sounds like a cheater but u cant be certain unless u catch her.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011