Do you have interesting weather today?

Just this past few minutes. We've had Snow, sleet, lightning and thunder!! Its been snowing here all day. With warnings, stay off the roads unless its an emergency! Really!? Its Spring. So I'm cold and hungry. We needed to go get some needful things!! How's your weather? After this Snow. We're supposed to get as low as 5 Degrees on the weekend! Love our Spring! How about You? Who needs Coolness to cool them down? I'm Happy to share and let the Spring breezes blow some your way. Its open for the taking! Have a Happy Spring!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It got to about 86 degrees today. Nothing unusual or strange happened but I'm still not use to this type of weather...we just moved here a month ago! I'm use to cold in March..not swimming weather! lol!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yep. Sleet,snow,sleet and 31 degrees

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Our weather sounds just like yours. :( We're supposed to get freezing rain and as much as 6 inches of snow up north. We got teased with 50s and 60s last week and now we have highs barely in the 30s. I'm ready for some sun!!!
    lizfox111

Answer by lizfox111 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• last night it snowed half a foot and today it's been mixed heavy snow and freezing rain...YUCK! but two days ago it was nice n in the 50's!!!
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It was in the 60's today and very nice
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 5:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2011