Is this a period?? adult content

I just had a baby six weeks ago. Last night I had barely pink/ brown spotting when wiped. I wore pad today and it barely had a dark color of blood on it. I just went to bathroom and it was nothing like I have ever had. It was drips of like pink/red after I went pee! It looked like someone put water with food coloring in me!! It's weird. What could it be? Someone told me it could be implantation or period?

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it could be just spotting, it could be ovulation or it could be the beginning of your period. I do that sometimes a day or two before I get my period.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It could be your period or your body still cleansing itself. If you are sexually active it COULD be implantation...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sounds like normal spotting - it can take months for things to get back to normal after having a baby.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011