Do you like when people just pop up at your house?

Meaning ex-friendgurl or friend guy.It really just spooks me when people do that if I say I dont want to be your friend why are you poppin up at my sister house after I said i dont us to cross paths.

Mz.Cookie174

Asked by Mz.Cookie174 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• i dont like it when anyone just "shows up" i like a bit of warning so I can get ready for company.. maybe change out of the snot covered shirt that my daughter used as a tissue when she hit her head and came crying to me lol

someone I didnt care for showing up is even worse..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes, I like some advance notice before people come over, unless it is an emergency.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 7:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't answer the door lol. If someone unexpected comes over I don't even bother. In fact, I keep a note on the door saying to just leave it at the door for UPS/USPS. LOL. If they need my signature, they will leave a slip then I will make an appointment. =)

Unless I know you're coming over, you're not getting in =P
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• meh, we have such an open house, that our friends pop over alot unannounced, doesn't bother me much
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• nope not really, I try to keep my house clean so I dont mind.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I hate it when people come over without notice. I like to know atleast an hour ahead of time to fix my hair and pick up the toys. I can keep everything clean except my son's toys! The floor is a TOY MAGNET!!!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't care who it is I don't like for ANYONE to just pop up at my house...thats what the hell a phone is for lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• the unsolicited "pop by" is one of the rudest things you can do. Not a fan and I don't care WHO it is.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't like it,but I do try to keep them in just my front room which is usually clean,enuf,lol.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• 8Tinkerboo8 I'm dont either then she was standingin the kitchen and I was like wats up but If my nieces and nephews wasnt makin so much noise she wouldnt of gotten in.And it was so awkward because I havent been talkin to her like that after she askd me did I like her boyfriend if you think that why pop up at my house that's a big NONO.
    Mz.Cookie174

Comment by Mz.Cookie174 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011