Who makes you the happiest?

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My kids
    Sessy89

Answer by Sessy89 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• my husband & kids
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Depends on the day.  Some days it's my kids, others it's sex, books, knitting etc.....In general it's my family that makes me the most happy.  But not always specificly

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My SO, nobody pushes my buttons like he does. The kids make me warm and fuzzy and all that, though I cannot deny....he is it on many different levels.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 7:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Being in Disneyland with my hubby and kids
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Me :-)

I make myself the happiest. My happiest comes from and stems from within myself. Others in this world can not make me happy, if I'm not first happy with myself/able to make myself happy.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• DH and my Cats here at home. Then my DD's!! & my Grand babies! And my so loved Friends here!! Thank you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• When we're all together on a wheelin trip, no computers, cell phones, just Hubby and our boys in the woods climbing rocks in our jeep... The giggles are priceless!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• That's a tough one, b/c each of my children, my husb & my closest friends bring me joy in their own unique ways. I cant pick. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My husband and son of course. but a good glass of wine , a great book, in a sunny spot can do they same thing. Not quite to the same magnatuide of course.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2011