What kind of work can I do so I can stay home with my kids any ideas out there?

Krisn4

Asked by Krisn4 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I do direct sales with Mia Bella's Scented candles. You can contact me if you're interested in something like that. I'd be happy to help you get started. GL!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am also looking into this option. And the only thing that comes to mind is caring for children in your home, as the fastest way of making money. I have no idea of what home based work from home websites that are actually not scams or that you dont have to invest money in. I also am looking at having a Ebay store, but thats something to think about because of the high fees Ebay has no..w.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am a new Juice Plus distributor. I have taken the product for years and talk about it with everyone so why not get paid for what I am doing anyway! I would love for you to join my team
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 7:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I nanny for a family and I bring my little girl along. Right now I'm making $15 an hour and I don't have to pay daycare. My child gets socialization skills, playmates, and a change of scenery. I get a paycheck, a baby fix (I want another baby), and also a change of scenery! I love the family! I've been with them for 3 years, I started when the oldest was 1 and a half, and since then, they've had 2 more! I LOVE it! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Mia Bella's here as well.....you should check it out!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• it depends on if you are looking for a work from home job or home business.

I have my own business with Internet CEO Moms and I absolutely love it. I got laid off in April of 2009 and found Internet CEO Moms in May. I was looking for a job because I didn't know I could do my own business. I am so thankful I took that leap!! :o)

Our team has been helping moms work from home since 1999! We do not sell anything, throw parties, keep inventory, etc.... We have endless support and free training. I have made some of the greatest of friends a girl can have and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Check out my website at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get all the details
    Also, check out Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search! :o)
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hi there i sell avon from my home and they provide you with your on online store as well it is only a ten dollar start up cost..if you would like to get started then please feel free to inbox me,,,good luck on your journey
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• do some research on line...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am an independent consultant with Passion Parties, we do in-home parties of intimate products. (Like a sexy version of a Tupperware party, haha!) I work an average of less than 8 hours a week (evenings) and I make enough $$ that I don't have to work during the day. If you're interested in learning more, contact me. Good luck, mama. :)
    Alisa415

Answer by Alisa415 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am so impressed... You have done the right thing to ask about different means of earning an income... check them all out... Due Diligence is essential to ensuring you enter the right business for 'You'

I suggest you look closely at who you would be partnering with... for instance the company I've partnered with has been bringing breakthrough products to the marketplace for more than 35 years... we have Steven K Scott, Bill Guthy and Greg Renker at the helm... do you think they know a bit about running a successful business?

Happy to talk further if you want to...
    Regards & Blessings Donna
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 2:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2011