Ready to pop this thing out

i'm due april 1st and so ready to not be pregnant anymore (especially before she gets any bigger).
i know questions like these are common and overheard, but i have a yeast infection and can't have sex so that's out the window
and i don't really have the energy to walk.

any other suggestions to get things moving?

ilovemymonsterr

Asked by ilovemymonsterr at 7:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just don't do castor oil. My friend is an OBGYN and says that is bad news. You can eat or drink flaxeed oil, black or blue cohosh, evening primose oil or cumin seed. Just research it for doses and uses for safe and effective results. They also say nipple stimulation could help. I know how you feel, my daughter kept getting bigger ane bigger and I tried so hard to evict her and she would not listen!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Unfortuneately untill your body is ready to have the baby, nothing you do will make much of a difference :(! Hope the baby comes quickly for ya
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yeah I have to agree your just going to have to wait until your baby is ready to come out, and maybe you should talk to your ob....
    starcrystal_09

Answer by starcrystal_09 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• walking wl help
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would try walking or nipple stimulation.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011