Painful Hemmorrhoids?

Since I had my son I have had two internal hemmorrhoids. Ok well for the last month everytime I go poo it hurts like woah...sometimes I even cry and I've been using the hemmorrhoidal ointments and stool sofeners but I feels like i'm literally sh*ting glass. I don't have insurance right now so I can't afford to go to the doctor..My question is what is the BEST thing to use..I am literally scared to go poo now! thanks

LoHgAnS_Mommi

Asked by LoHgAnS_Mommi at 9:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Health

• Although I don't have a full answer for you, I do know what you are going through. My daughter is almost a year old and still, sometimes my hemorrhoids show their ugliness. I never had any before my daughter was born. Things that might help you are lots of prune juice, applesauce, drink tons of water, and take a stool softener like you have been. When my daughter was first born it was horrible trying to pass a BM but it has gotten better, so don't give up hope yet. It'll get better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 28, 2008