Family

how do u deal with family that is frickin judgemental. i tell them to back off but they wont

chris1975

Asked by chris1975 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Well mine isn't judgmental - just crazy but imagine it's the same thing. At some point you have to make a choice - are you an adult with your own feelings and opinions? If so, do they enhance your life or add unneeded and unwanted drama? My mother/sister can't respect my boundaries so I am currently not speaking with them - thats how it has to be for now. You may have to just be firm. Have no idea of your situation but in life generally I think we must set our boundaries, stick to our beliefs (whatever they may be) and if people cannot treat you in a *normal* respectful healthy way - then you have to remove them from your life. I wish you well my friend!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You don't. If my family was too in our business and causing problems in my immediate family, my immediate family would take priority.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• MOVE to a different state where they CANT get all up in your business.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• just deal with it and keep telling them thank you for your opinion but that is all it is
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2011