If your bedroom could talk, what would it tell me about you???

mine would say shes a freak!! lol and she sleeps with her eyes open!!! lol

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• MIne would say I am a freak too, but not because I sleep with my eyes open :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• peeking

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• if shes not here shes at the beach, lol
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Thank goodness it can't! I keep my freak flag low! It would also tell you i love the color purple and like to get massages - we have our own massage table in our bedroom :)
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ours would tell you I'm old fashioned and girly because of my old quilt on our bed, and the furniture is oak and cream colored , and to me it's beautiful... It would also tell you my Hubby is a great carpenter because of the wall units he built on both sides of our room.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine would tell you what a nose picking nut job I am, how I pick on hubby and fart on him, how I sing silly made up songs to my newborn, how i jiggle my fat in front of the mirror and make sound effects while doing it. There's a lot of things my room could tell you, I'm just glad it doesn't have the ability to do so.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• it would tell you I snore loud enough to wake myself up because I scare myself.
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Messy and vain, the first because my son is a tornado and came thru, the second because the previous owners left a huge mirror on the wall I can't get off without help.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• it wouldn't be able to. it's stuffed with so many things it wouldn't be able to get it's mouth open lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• mine would probably say how bad I am at letting Zachary stay in his crib : (
    MSKASSYLEIGH

Answer by MSKASSYLEIGH at 8:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011