Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared tmi adult content

For the past 3 years since i had my dd. i have hade back to back yeast infections and utis. When this happenes it burns when i pee and i get single white bumps that itch until they pop. Ive had them tested and it doesnt come up as an std my dr says they are basically blocked something that causes it to do this im not sure what he said. Im ready to go to a new dr. When these flare ups happen my area feels hot and swollen and the itching is worse at night. I dont know what to do anymore im just so sick of this.


Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Definitely go get that second opinion. I was down with back to back kidney infections for months once, and all it took was a VERY strong antibiotic with a longer treatment course. Also, if you use the longer course yeast treatment meds, that could help get rid of it.

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

  • Also sounds like it could be an allergic reaction.

    Answer by corbysmom531 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • you need to go to a gyn they are spceacialist it sounds to me like the bacteria that is normally in this area is irritating the hair shaft its even worse if you shave alot if you do make sure to use disposable razors and only use no more than twice and use antibacterial soap in that area and dedicate a wash cloth or one of those scrubby things to this area only so you don't introduce bacteria from other parts of your body to there

    Answer by AmandaV. at 8:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • oh and the dr said the bumps could be from having rough sex and i do sometimes.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • I would definitely get a second opinion - you could have something like fibromyalgia, lupus or some disease/syndrome where constant recurring yeast (candida) is based on some underlying systemic infection. I would SO get a second opinion and get it under control. Chronic yeast infections can affect EVERYTHING in your body. Don't stop until you find someone who will help you and DONT let this continue. Good luck.

    Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • yeah i would definitely go and get a second opinion

    Answer by mamawilbur at 8:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • Did you start taking a different birth control after you had her?

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

Next question in Health
Home Remedies

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
Dinner help needed ASAP - Puree