Why is it when you have a baby suddenly everyone who wasnt good enough to hang out with you before decides to bombard you with omg when do I get to see the little one!! adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the same as "why is it the single friends you have don't come around as often as they used to after you have a baby?"
    Anonymous

• i wonder the same thing nobody talked to me before and ever since i got pregnant they all act like they care and wanna know how i'm doing but i know they just wanna know about the baby
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• babies bring people together =)
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 8:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• lol the second I got pregnant everyone from highschool even the ones who made fun of me or were too good to talk to me cared, then they all get offended when I say I'm busy and don't have time...I just want to yell I'm sorry my family comes first and my friends that stuck by me for all the years, but at the same time its not all bad I have run into some people that are pregnant now from my grade that I enjoy seeing it makes me happy to know someone is going threw what I am
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It will stop soon hon. You know who your real friends are. Just don't go out of your way to meet them make them come to you...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• because you are dealing with children... adults dont behave that way.
    Anonymous

• Right, I totally agree. Each pregnancy it has been the same here and about 6mths after the baby is born they are too busy all a sudden.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• had the same issue then all of a sudden when the novelty wore off the magically disappeared
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Wait til the baby turns into a toddler. Those same "friends" will disappear again.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Because people are strange. And I agree with the first response, as well.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011