The Husbands picked this out, let me hear your opinions

Ok so its spring and I have started my work outfor my summer bof and I started looking at swimwear for the summer as well ooooh dreadfull!!! My hubsnad found one that he really really likes, I think its super cute I just dont know, I am 40, is it appropriate can I pull it off. Heres the link, and please let me kow what you think only honest answers please.

http://www.pakalohamaui.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=21&category_id=10&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

NewMrsKay

Asked by NewMrsKay at 8:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If you have the hard body to wear it and the guts to rock it, then heck yeah!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's pretty, but I wouldn't wear anything with such a skimpy rear on the bottoms! You must have a much firmer tooshie than I do! :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I vote no. I think anything your butt hangs out of is inappropriate and tacky. It is the same place poop comes out of.....not sexy:(
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't wear that as a mother, even if I did look like that chick.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Not a fan of any woman, any age wearing something they are bursting out of. It just looks trashy IN MY OPINION. The bottom line though you have to decide what your comfort level is and go from there.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm 37, so close to your age and I wouldn't wear it around my kids. If my husband and I were going away together, then sure but not with my kids.

Answer by missanc at 8:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If I had the body to wear that I would! If you feel you can pull it off go for it!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If you are going away together, sure. This is definitely NOT appropriate around your children, or family though.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Skimpy and Tacky. Things like these would look nasty even on someone with the most ideal "perfect" body.
    musicmomma_89

Answer by musicmomma_89 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• How much will you spend? I can guide you to some super nice sites for swimwear. This is a cute suit for any age if you've got a really rockin' body. The only thing I don't love about it is the crotch area. I also think it'll be a lot more skimpy in person. Not that you need a wetsuit.
    www.mollybrownsswimwear.com
    www.southbeachswimsuits.com
    www.swimwearboutique.com
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011