15 & pregnant.....

One of my fb friends posted this question and I thought I should post it here....
If your 15 yr old came home preggers would you make them get an abortion, put it up for an adoption, or keep it?

Me personally would make her keep it. I don't have the heart to make them get an abortion or give it up. If you grown enough to go out there and make an adult decision to knock boots than you grown enough to have the baby take care of it AND finish HS! I feel like if I make her go for the other options, she won't learn from her mistake.

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 8:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I agree with you about keeping the child but it has NOTHING to do with "learning from her mistake"!??? What???
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• AGREED!!!!! If she had an abortion or gave it up for adoption, she will think that she can go get pregnant again and repeat the cycle.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ummm the parent should have NO say so or opinion in the matter! If the child needs an answer she should turn to the Bible for Gods opinion. I was pregnant at 17 and my mom told me to abort. I refused and now I have a smart, beautiful 5 (almost 6) year old girl. My mom regrets ever saying that now. Something this "mother" should consider....
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would let her make her own decision, its her baby. I would take her to a counselor and make sure she knew her options. I would be there to help her if she wanted to keep it.
    Anonymous

• I think I would give her the choice, it's her body and I support her in any decision she made.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 8:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• first, im not calling the baby a mistake, I was a teen mom as well. I learned from my decision which was having unprotected sex early.
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think it would be up to her but I would make sure she knew all her options.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• First of all, you can't MAKE her do anything. I would hope she would give it up for adoption.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I feel like she's a 15 yr old child.....if my 15 yr old child gets pregnant, she's going to keep it whether she likes it or not. Im not gonna give her a chance to think "oh well if I mess up again, I'll just abort it" or give it away.
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i let her make the decision i rather she not had an adoration i say her and the father need to have a long hard think the

3 optician i like them to think about is

keeping the baby with family help

me raising the baby

or adoption

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2011