I WANT TO START COUPONING

BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE TO START. HELP PLEASE?

sexcimomof2

Asked by sexcimomof2 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Umm the newspaper?
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Check out this website in the "beginners section" there are a lot of tips!

http://www.thekrazycouponlady.com/

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If you plan on using the newspaper for coupons, consider getting a subscription...it's generally cheaper. The All You magazine found exclusively at walmart has lots of coupons inside, and you can also get a cheaper subscription to that. Print out coupons frmo www.coupon.com but try to print what you're sure you'll use so y ou don't waste your paper and ink. Figure out a way to organize your coupons; in a coupon folder, binger, etc. Go through them weekly to check the dates so you don't end up with expired coupons at the check out. Check to see if any local stores double coupons (I have 2 that do it everyday where I live).
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I check the newspaper and use www.coupon.com but before using internet coupons check with your local stores. Some don't take internet coupons or may limit the number you can use of internet coupons. Also if your on FB check out different pages like Kellogs for coupons. Old orchard is giving bogo coupons on their fb page.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 1:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I just use the weekly newspaper on Sundays and on Weds. we get circulars in with our reg. mail that have coupons in them. I cut what I need and file them according to the little file cards that came with my coupon holder.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am fascinated by it, but don't usually use coupons
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 1:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would like to though
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 1:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• There's a show that's going to premiere soon about how to use coupons. The previews show a lady walking out of the store with about 600 dollars worth of goods and paid about 6.00 for it. I'm not sure what station, but I believe it's a cable channel. It should start in April. Look for it.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 12:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• HotCouponWorld.com is a great couponing forum. They've got some great posts on how to get started, as well as forums for many of the drug store and grocery store chains around the country. The members and moderators all work to get the best deals posted every week, complete with coupon matchups to help you plan your shopping trips. Their coupon database is the best one I've seen - you can search to see if a coupon exists for a particular product. They even have a whole section devoted to trading coupons, since the values of coupons that come in the Sunday papers vary by state and region.

moreorlesley

Answer by moreorlesley at 3:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2011