Does your house have a decorating "theme"?

Do you collectables that make a theme in your house hold or do you like specific color? Or do you have like ex: A roaster or wine theme?

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Our house is decorated in gamer and comic book stuff.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 8:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Right now it is all kinda mixed but we are really leaning towards Panamanian themed house. So far only our walls are decorated Panamanian...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My DD's rooms are in polka dots and princess, our master bedroom is done in red, living room are fall/warm colors, kitchen is apples/red, downstairs bathroom is blue and upstairs bathroom is palm trees.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ours is kinda mixed up
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have a country cottage/traditional theme throughout my home...a mix of antique cabinets, tables, and accent pieces with new sofas, chairs, area rugs, drapes. It has a warm, "lived in" feel, and never "stuffy."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We have a French country cottage look. I love it. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• country.... antiques, and Boyde's Bears! I ove the traditional home!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• we are in the mist of actully finding a style. my goal is the pottery barn look w/out actully buying any Potter Barn, lol

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We go for that "at home, lived in" look! LOL! I wish I had the talent to decorate... !
    JoyIsAnAttitude

Answer by JoyIsAnAttitude at 9:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It definitely does downstairs.

Downstairs our wood is all a deep mahogany wood, with lots of gold and our furniture is dark green. Our tables all have rounded edges for safety (for our toddler) and we have some pretty gaudy picture frames and lots of candles and candelabras everywhere. Our tables are also taller for a little modern flare.

Upstairs is pretty random since this is where our bedrooms are.

Our daughters room is lilac and fairies directly from the Laura Ashley collection with touches of shabby chic/country rose thrown about.

Our bedroom is more neutral. Our sheets are white and our bedding set is very light. Since we're living in Hawaii, we're working on it to vaguely remember the beach. Lots of white accessories, white curtains, etc.

And our office has modern furniture, straight lines, black, etc. I haven't fully decorated it yet, but when I do this will be the only "100% modern" room in the house.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 10:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011