Anyone else's pregnancy flying by?

With my son it felt like I was pregnant for years, I'm so glad this time is different! I'm coming up on 34 weeks and can't believe in just 3 weeks I can expect her "any day now" :]

People keep telling me that since I waitress 4-5 days a week for 8 hour shifts and have been walking that I'll have her early. Even the doctor said she's not worried at all that I'll go over my due date. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that my son was a week early, so I keep getting my hopes up that I won't have to wait until 40 weeks to have her even though I know that's not totally true. I've stayed much smaller this time compared to last time and I have this feeling that maybe he was early because he was measuring so big? She's been measuring right on time. I have another ultrasound at 37 weeks so at least I'll get to see her again and get an estimate on where she's measuring.

I was wondering, for those of you that were early with going into labor with your first, what was the second time like?

ours

Asked by ours at 8:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 33 weeks. And yes its gone very fast.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm 25 weeks today, and it's pretty much flying by!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Its gone so fast!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'm 18 weeks!! I can't believe it's gone by so fast. It seems like it's going by extremely fast compared to my first pregnancy
    MommyNMay

Answer by MommyNMay at 5:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011