Baby sling/carrier with logs that allows you to use the restroom without setting the child on the floor

djkqaz

Asked by djkqaz at 9:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• with logs?????
    Anonymous

• #1- that's not a question.
    #2- logs?

wha?
    Anonymous

• I never had a problem peeing with the carrier still on. Never dropped the baby in the toilet. Not even once.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol blue
    Anonymous

• LMBO
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• ha! Bluefrogmama. that made me giggle, nope dont think I ever dropped the baby in the toilet either....! lol! I never had a problem with the slings and carriers. Im not sure what she means for a Q. though, or about the "logs". confused with the logs???
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 9:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I've seen this product. I prefer my Baby Bjorn. And what do you mean logs?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm confused by the logs, as well. I'm thinking that can't be a very comfortable carrier if it has logs attached to it. Plus, you know, termites...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• ahhh! termites!!! I just even tried to research this carrier with logs??? And there is no such thing.. uhh unless you really are packing logs...I guess the baby can ride on top?? uhhh well maybe not..?? Please ask the Q. again!
    Anonymous

• Do you mean the babykeeper slings that you attatch to the bathroom stalls when you are in public?? It hangs from the stall door... is this what you mean??
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 9:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008