Where can i get a coming home outfit for a babygirl for june???

I live in newyork and im having the hardest time finding a coming home outfit???please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could you be a little more specific about what you are looking for? why not find something online...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• check out the childrens place, or other stores like jc penney
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• a coming home outfit but im like lost in what type of outifit to get my babygirl i want it to be cute but comfy...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think online is a great place you will find more variety. If your looking for stores try like Children's place, Target, Crazy 8, Carters..There are so many different places and at a good price. BTW I am in Georgia but I am sure those same stores are there. Good look and Congrats!!
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• honestly my mom got my DS a "coming home outfit" and we never put it on him, he just came home in the sleeper he had on.
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Young World has a massive baby section if you don't happen to be near a Baby Young World. Also Daffy's if you're willing to spend a few extra bucks. But if you're on a budget, there's always Big K-Mart's baby section, or paternity section, where you'll find a vast variety.
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Frankly you can put what ever you want on her that you like as long as it is appropriate for the weather.. What is the weather like in New York in June? If its warm, a light outfit with a blanket will be just fine..

June here in SC no blanket is needed LOL, its 90 -100 degrees outside :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I got mine at Babies R Us. They had so many cute clothes to chose from!
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Sears
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Is there a Burlington near you? Id try there first. But it can really be just any cute outfit. I think Im going with a Little Sister onesie and skirt for my little girl due in June. OH and Im in NY too!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011