do you think I could try again for a baby this early?

I have two beautiful girls and had a son 10 months ago but he passed away at six days old we think it was due to my water tore without us knowing and he had been there to long without amniotic fluid. I still grieve for him but I feel so imcomplete now and don't feel like myself at all and am having urges to try again but I'm scared to try I really do want another baby badly and I know another baby won't replace him or the way I feel like I am ready to try again but at the same time feel like it makes me a bad mother to want to try again after just 10 months and at the same time scared of loseing another baby? should I try again or just count my blessings

one_white_rose

Asked by one_white_rose at 9:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm very sorry for your loss. I think it might be wise for you to seek some counseling (if you're not in therapy already) to help you process some of this stuff and figure out the wisest plan of action. I don't think there is an easy or obvious answer here. Best wishes.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• This is a decision that only you can make, but know that either one is ok! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• sweetie its up to you i mean youll know when its right for you. it doesnt matter what other people think do whats right for you and your family
    darejenn05

Answer by darejenn05 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I know how you feel honey, but, that is something you need to pray andtalk to your partner and even your other children befor making that decision. B/c that not only affects you but them as well. good luck and God bless...
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:31 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Your answer you are seeking will come from within you . No person can make that decision for you not even a coucelor. If its depression your battling do seek counceling but make sure you are healthy and mentally stable to go on with this decision of trying for another baby. I dont know what its like to lose a child but i know what its like to long for one soooooooo bad it hurts. i pray your answers come to you soon. whether it is ten months or ten days its your decision and what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. God bless to you and your family during the holiday season ..
    Alina22174

Answer by Alina22174 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2008