What makes a man fall in love?

I'm talking sexual either, so please no unclassy answers. It's a serious question. What makes a real man fall in love? Or qualities a man adores in a woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• you'd have to ask a man...and I'm sure each guy would have different answers.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It varies from man to man just the same as it does for women.. Wished I could give you something more but the possibilities are endless.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I've asked my husband what makes him love me before and I have my answer, but every guy is going to have a different one. It depends on what type or guy you are wanting to fall in love with you.
    musicmomma_89

Answer by musicmomma_89 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i think when he sees a woman who respects herself. My husband told me he knew he loved me when i was pregnant. We were not married just dating so i had a very tough delivery which ended up with a c section. He said thinking how he could lose me he knew... but what made him attracted to me was how i respected myself and didn't put up with bs lol

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• sometimes i really think it's not possible for males to '' fall in love ''
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• good ???? my bf just recently said i love i didnt stop and wonder y i just smiled and said i love you too..we been dating about 8 months now .. what made him say it not sure.,..y did jenny tell forest he didnt know what love is..b/c she didnt know..i think u have to know about love to appreciate it when they do say it instead of analyze it
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My husband said he just" knew". He actually told his friend he was with the night we met that he was gonna marry me one day
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well all men are different but I think a man love a women who is Kind, gentle, Clean, Honest takes care of herself and HIM of course and one that doesn't Bitch all the time.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• When asked this question by me, my husband told me that he fell in love with me the day I told a long, elaborate story about how I'd never seen his driver's license or any other ID, so he could be anyone really, how was I to know? "But you've talked to my mother on the phone!" said he. "Yeah well, that woman could have been some old whore in a cheap motel." Apparently, that's the phrase that made him fall in love with me. So everybody's different and some are REALLY different!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My DH said he fell in love with me because of my big heart and my sense of humor and my innocent, naive(not in a bad way) ways. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011