Biggest loser????How many of you weigh more than most of these ladies do right now?

How many of you weigh more than most of these ladies do right now?
I weigh about 20 pounds more than most of these girls do right now.

I know I need to get movin, but honestly I don't want my body to change much. Hubby and I are both happy with my looks.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 9:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have watched a few times and it gets way too dramatic and corny. People cry....I just don't enjoy all of that.
    Its hard for me to identify with women who weigh in the neighborhood of 200-250 pounds.
    And some of the men are hard to look at.
    My question is this: How can they fill their stomahcs with so much food? I would automatically get sick....treally. I can only eat a small amount before I feel full . Then I syop eating. I can eat just one cookie,for example,a day.
    It seems to me they have some real problems and even after they lose weight and "win" the biggest loser prize that they will probably gain all the weight back within a year.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Some of them weigh in the 160's
    dancinintherain

Comment by dancinintherain (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i'm just like you. i do not need or want a lot of food...nor do i like junk food, it's so unappetizing. no one needs to et that much but americans just eat for the sake of eating, not because they are hungry. 60% of america is obese and in a few years obesity will be the number 1 cause of preventable death. it's sickening
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i never watch the show so i have no clue what they weigh
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011