Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would u contact the villiage offices?

if u were having some major issues with ur landlords and wanted to make sure that ur apartment was registored as an apartment to be rented? would u ask at the villiage offices.


Asked by knagsmom at 9:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 16 (2,795 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • yeah , go ask

    Answer by letstalk747 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • yes... if I lived in a village that is

    Answer by Crafty26 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • thanks im going to do this tomorrow

    Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • your....please...YOUR, not UR.

    Answer by minnesotanice at 10:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011