Facebook annoucement of baby ..

We found out we are expecting baby #3 and are ready to annouce it to the "facebook world" ... On my facebook I have family and close friends ( who already know ) .. but I have alot of friends from school and things, I also have some distant family members who doesnt know yet and I even have a few old teachers on there too ...

I dont post my whole world but I have posted some things... and I planned on just putting

" Well Chris' vesectomy must not of took ...... Baby # 3 due in September !!! "

But then I thought... that might not sound like I am happy about it...

But alot of my friends ( that dont know that I am pregnant yet) knows that he had a vesectomy .. so this would prevent from having to explain it and questions on that lol...and honestly I thought it was kind of funny to say....but of course if I get enough replies that it doesnt sound like I am excited then i will just put something else ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it sounds fine, go with it.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hubby tells me all the time that if i get pregnant after my tubal he is getting a shirt printed with My sprem get through anything. my wife is pregnant with our 3rd.

lol i know he is crazy.
    maybe just post a status that says yay number 3 is on the way
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• How about.... "Surprise... Baby # 3 due in September! ;o) so I guess we won't be recommending Chris' Doc if you need a vasectomy LOL "

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think it's funny. You should explain though that it didn't "take", which you are in the original statement. Then people will be wondering if you're adopting, fostering, getting a puppy, etc. It could get confusing.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I always think its cute when people write things like "Little "insert last name" #3 is coming in _______!!!!" It gets the point across, and shows you are happish :)
    Anonymous

• Maybe start with Surprise baby #3! Then add the vasectamy part.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Vasectomy's aren't all they're cracked up to be. We eagerly await #3's arrival in September.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• "Yay, Chris's vasectomy didn't work so we are expecting baby #3 in September!"
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 1:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2011