Do you think this site is hindering you from your job as a mother?

For those that are ADDICTED to this site & have small children. Do you think you are doing your job adequatly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• This is the first chance I've had to click on Cafemom in weeks. What a relief that I have a few mins. to defrag before I gear up for tomorrow's circus! I love Cafemom, but I know when to say "when". I understand why you're asking this though, OP. There are some folks who seem to be on here 24-7! I mean, I can jump on before DD wakes up for 5 mins, and if given the chance, take a few mins after she's in bed to see if I had any replies... But the same few people will have questions and answers posted from sun-up to sun-down. Weird. I wish I had that much time to waste. Wait, no I don't.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Not one little bit. My kids are adult's and off on their own. I work from home and Im the boss. I do as I please and Iv earned the right to do as I please. Even if it's answer questions here for 6+ hours a day. LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hahahahahahaaaaa! oooooh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! OOH that's good.

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Nah, half the time I'm on here at work.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• When my kids were smaller I would only get on when they were sleeping. So no it hasn't hendered my mothering.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• my baby is inside of me so i think its fine for me to be on here
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• lol. I love the one on this site at work. I'm only on here after my little one's go to bed.
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hmm...let's see...pull up changed- check!
    kids fed- check!
    kids bathed- check!
    ds going potty- check!
    take them to school- check!
    go to work- check!
    read them books- check!
    take them to the park- check!
    planned and had birthday party- check!
    take them to church 3 times a week- check!
    bed on time- check!
    become refferee- check!

need i go on?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No I only get on of a morning when my youngest is sleeping and my others are in school, then of a night when they are already in bed. every now and then I will get on in the evening while they are resting themselves but I never neglect them for any internet site..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I was answering your first question. Yes, I think I am doing my job adequately. If anything is neglected, it would be the house. There are a few cobwebs that I need to knock down.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011