Which one better?

confusedworking mom, would you rather stay home,if your husbaned support you?

My two girls allready in school all day and my son will go next year,i am not sure what is better?

Whish one is better to stay home,if you have a husbaned supprt you,or to work?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• i would rather stay home with my baby that's what i'm gonna do when the baby is born in september
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I've been at home with my kiddos, but I've managed to work from home, and part time outside the home. I'm a single mommy, but I'd rater make it work this way, than have someone else raise my children.
    emmasmama2007

Answer by emmasmama2007 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It depends on what is right for your family. For me, I stayed home as long as we could afford me to and then worked on the school year schedule. Some women cannot stay home without going crazy. I walked that crazy line for a while.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I never wanted to be a SAHM. I went to college for a reason and that was my career. Luckily, I have a fantastic husband and we were able to share both working away from home and taking care of our home and kids. If my husband earned enough that I didn't need to work for pay, then I would be a full-time volunterr doing the same work.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I will work a little for the rest of my life. I know someday I won't HAVE to work b/c he will be able to support us. But I will have worked my a$$ off for my Nursing degree so I WILL use it even if it is once a week.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I wl work nothing like your own money...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Why not have the best of both worlds and work from Home!
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 1:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If you can save for your retirement, and college for you kids, then one of you certainly has the option of staying home.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think it all really depends on you. Some people love staying home and some would rather work. I LOVE being home! It means the world to me to be able to be here for my son :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I've done both n am significantly happier at home with my son :)
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011