Does TMI box gives a right to put any sort of absurd question?

Yesterday I saw a real absurd question asking about a man's anatomy as a title of question, sounded so interesting. But when I had clicked the question felt awww!! It asked views about a man's private organ only. Does a man's anatomy includes only that? The question details were not in a good taste at all.

I mean if any of the males have a site and ask only such questions we will give them so many titles but same rule should apply here as well. Right? Seriously the question ridiculed all relationships by asking like that.

AnuMeha

Asked by AnuMeha at 10:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Idk, if I see the tmi box next to a question, or the question itself says tmi in the title then I'm not usually too shocked or appalled by the content. I mean, the person did warn you. I feel like if you're squeamish or one to get offended at things easily the TMI should be a warning to stay away, otherwise everything is fair game. Now, the clearly inappropriate questions that are asked by trolls and then deleted right away are just wrong. Like awhile ago there was a question about bathing with your child but it asked moms to upload pics of themselves in the tub with their children. Clearly that was a spam post and incredibly inappropriate and it was deleted almost as soon as it was posted. But as a general rule of thumb, if you're warned with TMI then you shouldn't be too shocked by the content.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• A question is a question. They can ask as long as it's not offensive. If it is then we can report it or skip it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• bump
    emmasmama2007

Answer by emmasmama2007 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I saw a question once about a girl having an abortion obession. It made me want to vomit.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 10:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think that sometimes they give a vague title so that they don't offend anyone that wants to bypass questions that are flagged. Not that I think that all the questions on here sound like they come from moms...lol
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ya generally I'm never shocked at things, but this one actually should have asked for a triple TMI box. So many people ask quesitions using TMI box but you can't ask ponographic questions there also. Right
    AnuMeha

Comment by AnuMeha (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Of course it doesn't. But freedom of speech and boredom does. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Eh. There are a lot of absurd questions, but at least they gave the flag as a warning. It would be in poor taste (more so) for them to put the flag-worthy information and words in the title, where everyone can see them without warning.

If you're squeamish or leery of posts such as that, perhaps you should bypass the questions with flags.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yep.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My opinion is as long as they flag it, open at your own risk. Unless it breaks TOS, which usually as long as it's flagged it won't, then anything goes. If you aren't sure, then report it and the team will tell you one way or the other.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011