Single mom

How it fels like, to be single mom?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• challenging. strong, independent, tiring. i am a single mom. i have a bf now that wants to help with raising my son and its frustrating and hard b/c ive always held the reins in raising my son but now that help is here.. its nice
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree that it can be challenging. I was a single mom of 3 and looking back I wouldn't have done it any other way. My x-husband was an abusive jerk and I didn't want to confuse the kids by bringing in other men so I did it alone. I made it through ok and so did the kids

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Challenging, but also rewarding? I know without a doubt that getting divorced was what was best for my daughter. No regrets for sure.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm happy honestly, although i must add their dad isn't in the pic. I just have to worry about the kids and me. It can be hard sometimes, not getting me time. But I'm enjoying them as much as I can, luckily I've been able to stay home with them most of the time. No relationship to deal with is sometimes nice.
    emmasmama2007

Answer by emmasmama2007 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• and while waiting for rewards u build patience
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I was ok being a single mom for many many years so I was use to it but I hated it. It's very lonely and now I met and married a nice guy who treats me good and my son so I love being married and don't miss the single days at all.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• like the world is on your shoulders. But then again, you get that sense of pride because you can do it without him...and you CAN do it without him!
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 6:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2011