Any one else TTCing Twins

I found a facebook page that is TTCing twins... is there other moms that want to join and talk about how u are ttcing twins natral or meds... or what ever...

I have a couple friends that are doing it natral and one on doc. meds hopen for twins...

heres the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TTCTwins/206482972696767

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry one at a time is hard enough! I could not imagine having two babies at once.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 10:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree with hatsumomo. I wish you luck though!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I know someone who is doing this she has to do invitro to get pregnant though... so its kind of easy for her haha
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 10:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• umm. . . I think that most people that want to have twins are crazy haha I have twins myself (no fert. drugs) and it is very stressful and its only the beginning. .I figure if you were meant to have twins it will happen you cant force yourself to have them. Drugs can increase the chances of having them and IVF can increase it but there is also the chance of having a miscarge of one of them too ( happened to sister) btw if you do happen to get pregnant with twins have fun since the pregnancy sucks bad
    njstewart07

Answer by njstewart07 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We're TTC, but there's no way in heck I'd try to have twins. Good luck!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't really care what I have. My son was conceived through IVF.....we are about to go through a FET. IVF/FET does not always equal twins.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• A friend of mine did some research about an African tribe that had a high percentage of twins. The theory was around their diet of yams. So she ate loads of yams, but no, it didn't work. lol
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2011