Anyone had this problem? Boils..

I constantly get boils (abscesses) in my upper thigh area (2-3 a month). I've never been seen for them until the other day when I got one and it caused cellulitis through out my whole upper thigh. I didn't know what it was before then since I was always able to drain them safely myself. I'm on antibiotics for 10 days and medicine for pain but they told me since I keep getting them I may have an immune deficiency and I need to be seen by another doctor and be put on antibiotics for MONTHS. Has anyone had this problem and found out WHY they kept getting them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Health

• My husband gets them when he is under prolonged stress, and isn't eating nutritionally...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• get them on cipro for what seems like forever..if u get more info pass it this way
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have one on my nose right now! It's so embarrassing I just want to hide out in my house until it's gone. I've had them several times before on my nose and back. Mine seem to be brought on by stress, but I don't know if that's truly why I get them.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011