What's with these "Christian" women on here??

Seriously, the more posts I read, especially the ones where the poster needs serious advice, it's mostly a bunch of God- fearing ladies judging in the most horrible way..Isn't this supposed to be a place where moms can come to each other for help, not cyber-bullying?

Squirellybur

Asked by Squirellybur at 10:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL. I've found that Christians are often closed-minded and judgemental in real life too. But there are lots of decent people here on CM that give genuine advice and support, so I love the site. Just have to ignore the mean replies
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• As I always say, who says they are xtian? This is the internet..I could be angelina jolie if I wanted.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Welcome to the internet.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• For the most part I get solid advice on here its been a couple of times where I got the hammer dropped on me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• From my experience on here so far, there are women from all walks of life who bully/bash others, not just the "Christian" ladies, but there is a bunch of bullying/bashing and just being downright rude. There are plenty more who actual want to help though, that's why you gotta ignore the rudeness, as hard as it may be sometimes, and focus on the nice ladies who really want to help.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It isn't just the "christians" there are other walks of life that do it too. I am not sure why you chose just the Christians?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• :) I find that young women are hard on each other whether Christian or not....it seems to be a maturity thing....
    Anonymous

• I think that being on the internet makes it that much easier for women to be petty and mean. leave the groups that you see this in. they will learn eventually..
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 10:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am a Christian, and when asked for my opinion, I give it. It's never pointed at the asker as a judgment, it's not my fault if that's how it's perceived, but I'm not going to lie about it.

That being said, I haven't said anything regarding my Christian views in a long time on CM, so I doubt you're talking about me. :)
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Not sure what posts you are referring to- very few here in R&B ask for advice- its usually a discussion and yes, they get heated-
    Is there a particular post you are talking about?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011