What moisturizer would you recommend..

for spot treatment of dry patches on face? I use a very light all over cream cause my skin is oily in most places, but on the sides of my nose my skin is flaking and peeling like crazy and making me go postal.

Asked by mhaney03 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Cetaphil. Their lotion is great and soaks in without feeling greasy at all, and their cream is thicker, if you need that.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• try to exfoliate more around your nose area.. a better scrub brush designed for that area should even out your skin so it accepts the creams all the same.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Recommend you check out Visible Solutions... the One Minute Wonder will gently exfoliate enabling the serum and moisturiser to penetrate deeper and therefore be more effective.

message me for more info

Answer by dabsbeauty at 1:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I use Anew from Avon and I love it not just cuz I sell it, but for the dry patches I would recommend using Vitamin E Oil or Skin so Soft Bath Oil from Avon, the bath oil has many uses u wouldnt imagine but try it on the patches of dry skin it will work.

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 1:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would also recommend Cetaphil, and exfoliating. That's helped me a lot with my dry patches.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I use Cetaphil and Noxema I also have a prescription medicine from the doctor that I use on the dry patches

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Cetaphil

Answer by jusjream at 11:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• lancome products work really well and last a long time a little on the pricey side though

Answer by ChanQ at 12:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would reccomend using Shaklee's C+E Repair PM. It has high levels of Vitamins C and E in it, and will nourish and repair your skin overnight. Then I would use Shaklee's moisturizer during the day. It is completely natural, and hypoallergenic. It soaks right in and is perfect for sensitive skin.
    You might want to try exfoliating first.
    I'm suggesting these products because they have worked well for me.

Answer by shakleegirl at 12:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• dove

Answer by miranda2011 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2011