What do you think? (TMI)

This could be too much info but I really need to know...my dh had to go out of town for work for 2 days and he said he wanted some good loving before he left well we got all hot and crazy he started to pound me pretty hard..sorry tmi but it's the truth I did not mind it but I guess he was really turned on I mean there were times where we would be rough but it has been a long time I was surprised but at the same time enjoying it ;)
This is my silly question could a man pound on his woman hard from behind ( doggie style ) that he could do some kind of damage to the womans insides...lol? Just curious...hmm?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• As long as it's not always ruff and hard there should not be any harm....unless you just went through surgery or some sort then any pounding will indeed do damage.
    So no worries a little ruff love is good.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• well he could bruise your cervix. or could cause some tearing in the vaginal area and some bruising.
    Anonymous

• Well you could get a soar cervix from it. Or worse yet the guy could sprain his "member" from it getting bent or kinked in his rush.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• wait is your question about y he pounded u or did it cause damage
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Lol happened to me plenty of times give it a couple days and it'll feel better. but yes it's possible.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• sometimes you can bleed a lil if you have a sensitive cervix, soreness due to bruising, stinging from urine on a tear, etc. it is possible, yes. make sure you use lots of lube, when in doubt use the whole bottle lol
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 5:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2011