Really cute guy.....

Okay so there's this guy and he's super amazing! He has been helping me through a lot and has been there through my divorce.. He's way sweet to my kids (even took us all out for dinner tonight) and he has offered to drive me to my surgery and help me out for a couple days after... I want to show him my appreciation for everything so I wanted to maybe do a romantic dinner and then a night and a fancy shamcy hotel (after I'm healed from my surgery of course lol.) Do you think this is to much? Would you ask him to come with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• i think its ok , why not
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i would ask first if he would like to go out just the two of u first to see if its romantic or friendly..then hit up the hotel
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I might add that we have been romantic before lol just once but it happened..... I don't know if that changes anyones thoughts.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would want to know what he thinks about your relationship. Does he want it to be friendly or romantic? But I wouldn't want to make a reservation to a hotel unless I knew what he thinks. Talk to him and see what he says.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Go slow and easy. Let him make the first romantic move. See if this is where he wants to go. Better yet see if this is where you really want to go.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• dinner sounds good and maybe dancing and drinks at the fancy hotel?? then see where it leads?? but i think that is fine. have fun ;)
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 5:03 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think it sounds OK but if you are having surgery you may want to hold off for awhile and see how things go as you are recuperating
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Crazy men he said no if I pay but if I let him pay he'll do it haha sweet guy. But I'll beat him to the bill!!! WOOT!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• NONONO, let that man pay!! You are taking something important away from him if you pay. Let him take care of this. :o)
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011